Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pot of Gold




There is something inherently beautiful about rainbows. Symbolically they represent not only happiness, but hope.

In the past two three weeks I have had some major upsets. From health, relationships and career my attention has been drawn to the negative. I've been struggling with stress and can't seem to find my place in this big, daunting world. My rainbow, it turns out, are my girlfriends.

On my way to Napa this weekend I realized that each color in the above rainbow symbolizes a special woman in my life. Someone who inspires, guides and loves me to keep searching for that pot of gold. A woman who, through thick and thin, will stand next to me when I can't stand for myself. Today I send a special thank you to each one of you (you know who you are) and only hope I can be a vibrant color in your rainbow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment