Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pink Slips



After a stress-induced migraine hit me Friday morning and left me broken like a bull in a china shop, I came to the realization that I am wasting my energy and time on individuals and projects that are not worth the expense. I can no longer put the pedal to the medal and drive through life ignoring the stop signs. I must, instead, put my brakes to good use.

I'm handing out pink slips to people who don't make me smile. If you exhaust me, bore me, aggravate me or otherwise offer no real joy to my life, then over the next few days be prepared to pack up your emotional baggage and vacate the premises.

Please be advised, if you do receive a pink slip, it is completely and 100% personal.

1 comment:

  1. Steph,
    Check out this blog...I think you'll love it.
    livingthelbdlife.wordpress.org (she is also in my blogroll).

    ReplyDelete