Friday, January 8, 2010

Jogging, with a Soft J


My increasingly bad and cranky mood is beginning to effect more than the few close friends I have. It's becoming contagious with most of the individuals I encounter. This has got to stop.

My solution? I'm getting my a** to the gym. I figure hopping on the treadmill, though I hate it, will be a great fix. Here are just a few benefits to exercise:

1. A truckload of endorphins are dropped in your brain, kicking that bad mood to the curb

2. The Eye Candy is undeniably sweet

3. You don't feel as guilty when you mow down the giant burger later that evening, or beer, whichever comes first

4. Supposedly it increases your sex drive. Not that I need that per say, but the higher the sex drive the better in my opinion

5. And lastly, it helps curb the fat-train that will undoubtably appear as I age. Being ugly is contagious, just as a bad mood is. There should be a vaccine. Oh wait there is, it's called exercise. Bouya!


1 comment:

  1. love it. good luck at the gym. i personally hate the dreadmill with a passion of a thousand fiery suns. And, you can't beat the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete