You've only got one life to live, so you might as well live it up right!
Last minute plans to Vegas are a GO this New Year's Eve. I've decided to hop a plane and get the heck out of San Francisco. Why you may ask? Well, there are several reasons...
1. It's the end of a decade, why not spend it in one of the sexiest cities on the planet?
2. I have nothing going for me in SF tonight anyways. Really, clouds and rain have no appeal after a decade of fear and false promises. Show me the Sun.
3. Champagne in Sin City is way better than champagne in San Francisco. Hands down.
4. Being the single girl that I am, why not rock it while I'm young? I mean seriously, if I could have it my way I would have spent it with someone in particular but that person was unfortunately not mutually responsive. So I'm outtie 5000. Form a line for a kiss at midnight.
5. Spontaneity is the key to living a long and fulfilling life. Without a little fear and fun you aren't gonna get very far. Or at least, not have any good stories to tell your grand kids.
Crazy thing is, I can't bring any luggage with me. I'll not only be wearing the party dress on the plane there, but most likely on the way back as well. That is, if I can keep the dress on. I'll keep you posted.