Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'll Fairy Dust Your Face


I'm off to the Never Neverland (Disneyland that is) this weekend but don't know if my Peter Pan will be coming with.

Wendy, that little menacing wench, has complicated the matters. This little Tinkerbell isn't having any of it.

Here's the thing, there's a certain level of respect in a new relationship. That includes, but not limited to:

1) Distance with any Exes
2) Not bragging about old f* buddies
3) No cheating, sexting or phone sex with anyone other than your new partner

Boundaries need to be set from the beginning. I've learned over the months that surprisingly I am ready and willing to be madly in love. This does NOT mean marriage and children, just to note. This means the full development of a loving, honest and joyful relationship with someone equally engaged and willing to be fearless in the face of commitment. Someone who will stand for me and the relationship.

In my current relationship I am at a crossroads and the light is red. I have no roadmap, no way to judge my direction. This relationship has me a bit lost in the Land of Love. Is it supposed to be this complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment